Tickets are $25.00 each!
Since 2003, Jim Click, Jr. has initiated raffles for charities in the Greater Tucson area and has donated a vehicle as the raffle prize. Eligible 501c3 charities have been encouraged to sell tickets for the raffle with each charity keeping 100% of the proceeds raised. The raffle has been one of the many ways the Click family has been able to give back to the community that has given his family so much since they came to Tucson in 1974.
The Tucson Pastel Society has participated in the raffle since 2017 and raised an average of $2000 a year for the Building Renovation Fund.
We are continuing the renovation of our building. We have completed the renovation of the main room where we are able to provide classes, workshops, and meetings. Our priority is completing the renovation of the front of the building, painting the exterior, and grading and paving of the driveway and parking lot. Brian Freeman, our main contractor for the renovation has continued to work in all conditions and has done a fantastic job.
Because we are a 100% volunteer society, funds for the renovation of the Art Center must come from donations. Our members have been generous in the extreme with their donations and every dollar is so appreciated.
Please take a few tickets to sell to your friends and acquaintances or
ask them to go to this web site and purchase tickets.
Let's make this the best year for TPS!!!!!
You now have the option to purchase the tickets on this page.
This is how it will work:
- Fill out the form completely so that we have the correct mailing address and contact information. We must have this information in order to send you the ticket stubs.
- In the PayPal selection box, select the number of tickets you would like to purchase.
- Click on the Buy Now button and follow through with the payment.
- The stubs of your tickets will then be filled out by Karyn Vampotic, our fundraising chair.
- Your portion of the stub will then be mailed back to you.
Pretty simple, right!!!!
If you prefer to send a check rather than use PayPal,
Ellen Cholski, Treasurer
1302 E. Ajo Way #401
Tucson, AZ 85713
Please print and send the form with your check.
We must have this information in order to send you the
To print form: Fill out form, highlight, and then right
click on your mouse and select print.